Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Phenix Leather Collectibles- The San Franciscan
The San Franciscan
With the same quality and attention to detail you would expect from our fire helmets we bring you our custom presentation leather helmet. Do you have a fire Chief, Captain, Engineer, or Firefighter promoting or retiring? These helmets make wonderful presentation pieces and can be personalized with your logo, creed, motto, etc. They are frequently ordered for promotions, retirement or wedding gifts, and are often used as parade helmets.
Collectibles that celebrate a tradition of service worthy of admiration. Our leather San Francisco style helmets replicate those from the late 1800’s that were standard in San Francisco for generations. The San Franciscan style helmet has a distinctive long rear brim, front piece, and crest adornment. The San Francisco Fire Department mandated color-coded helmets for each type of fire company. Engine company helmets were typically all black while truck company helmets are black with alternating red and white quarters on the dome.
- Top grade veg-tanned leather
- High quality hardware throughout
- Adjustable soft leather interior
- Approximate dimensions: length 15", 12.5" at the widest part of the brim, height is 8" plus depending on the finial chosen
- Miller upgrade
- Fully personalized labeling to your specification
- Finial options: Phenix, high or low eagle
- Standard TL colors and antiqued white are available at no additional cost