Shipping Time For This Product:
Most Styles in Stock & Ready To Ship
Lion Deluxe Uniform Trousers in Nomex IIIA 6.5 oz
LION Station Wear's Traditional and Duty trouser incorporate the rich tradition of the fire service in long-lasting, comfortable pants.Features
- Trousers & Duty
- Comfortable, Traditional Station Pants
- LION StationWear's Traditional and Duty trouser incorporate the rich tradition of the fire service in long-lasting, comfortable pants.
- Offered in:
- 6.5 oz/yd2 DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA twill or 6.0 oz/yd2 Nomex® IIIA plain weave certified to meet NFPA 1975.
- 9.0 oz/yd2FireWear twill certified to meet NFPA 1975.
- 7.75 oz/yd2 Cotton twill certified to meet NFPA 1975.
- 7.75 oz/yd 65% Polyester 35% Cotton2 twill stain release finish.
- Traditional-style quarter-top pockets reinforced with second layer of pocketing with triangle bartacks at top and bottom of pocket openings.
- Two topstitched welt-style back pockets, button tab closure on the left with triangle bartacks at all corners of pocket openings.
- 2" wide finished waistband with belt loops set into the top and bottom of the waistband.
- Silicone shirt grip keeps shirt tucked in.
- Double hook and bar waist closure.
- Heavy-duty ratcheting brass zipper.
- Fly tail extends 1" past crotch seam.
- Double folded thickness crotch lining (men’s pants only).
- Permanent silicone creasing.
- Seat let-outs accommodate various builds.