Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
CrewBoss Interface Pant - 6.0 oz Nomex (IFP0105)
The CrewBoss Interface Pant was designed for structural firefighters as an alternative to turnout gear when fighting fires along a wildland urban interface. Certified to NFPA 1977, this pant goes over your your uniform pants to provide an extra layer of protection while remaining light weight and breathable.
- Certified to NFPA 1977
- Zippered pass through pockets for easy access to pant pockets
- Two extra large cargo pockets with unidirectional bellowing to prevent snagging
- Single rear pocket
- Bartacked at stress points for strength
- Double layered fabric on knees for durability
- Nomex thread throughout
- Roomy leg and seat cut
- 2in elastic back band for comfort
- Reflective trim for visibility
- Double back D-ring closure for a tight fit around boots
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
- Product number: IFP0105
- Additional sizes are available by phone ordeR
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.