Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
CrewBoss Brush Coat - 6.0 oz Nomex (WLC0105)
The CrewBoss Brush Coat remains the traditional wildland firefighter’s first choice. The optional button-in thermal liner adds extra warmth when spiked out or during any night operation. The raglan–cut sleeve, snap front closure and turnout-style collar encompass the classic elements of personal protective coats that have worked for firefighters across the country.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Large right chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- Radio pocket on left side of chest
- Two large lower pockets with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures
- Fully concealed, nickel-plated, snap-front closure
- Raglan-cut sleeves
- Turnout-style collar with self-storing throat strap
- Leather tabs for button-in thermal liner
- Stitched with Nomex® thread throughout
- Product number: WLC0105
- Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable
- Additional sizes are available by phone order
Tried and true, Nomex® has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex® are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex® is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex® provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.