Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer Wool Blend Armorskin XP (8470XP)
Our wool blend ArmorSkin® has a universal armor fit that allows ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt, and now features the addition of patented fast-access zippered armor plate pockets on the front and back to allow you to armor up quickly when the threat level demands.
- Designed to look like a uniform shirt when worn over an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt, ArmorSkin® helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- wool ArmorSkin matches: SS wool ArmorSkin Base Shirt, LS wool ArmorSkin Base Shirt, and wool ArmorSkin Winter Base Shirt
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your existing ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt and according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and two-way zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- Durable 10.5 oz 75/25 Poly/wool fabric matches Blauer 75/25 Poly/wool shirting and pant fabric
- Pleated patch pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slots and hook and loop closure
- Center mic tab
- Traditional 5-crease militarty style (stitched)
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® XP Plate Pockets are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112, XP Plate Pockets U.S. Patent System 10,485,272).
Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle. No bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Steam iron permanent press for best results.
|Short 15||Regular 30||Tall 45||XTall 60||2XTall 70||3XTall 80||4XTall 90|
ODOR PROTECTIONStops Growth of Odor Causing Bacteria
MECHANICAL STRETCHFabric provides controlled flexibility for greater comfort