Shipping Time For This Product:
Most Styles in Stock & Ready To Ship
Blauer Women's Responder FR Work Pants with Glenguard® (8230W)
Our four-pocket Women's ResponderFR™ Station Pants are the most comfortable FR pants you’ll ever own, with no break-in required, and are dual-certified to both the NFPA 1975:2019 Stationwear standard and the NFPA 1977:2016 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Blauer's unique wash-and-wear ripstop GlenGuard® fabric is super-soft to the touch, just like fine cotton, yet wicks moisture like the best performance athletic fabrics, while being 20% lighter than comparable FR garments. Featuring the TunnelFlex™ waistband (a first for FR uniform pants,) which self-adjusts to your body as you move and modern athletic fit made to fit your body with movement-friendly design touches like an articulated knee, you’ll wonder how you ever wore anything less.
GlenGuard also holds its color to washing better than any other FR uniform fabric ever made, and will look as good after 100 washes as it did the day you got it. Added durability comes from features like the brass YKK zipper, pockets made from GlenGuard, and double-needle seams.
With updated features like the diamond-gusseted crotch, which gives you unrestricted freedom and range of motion, you get the appearance of a traditional professional uniform with the flexibility of the best modern designs. Add in an easy-care home laundering option and it’s the best FR uniform and station wear pant on the market today.
- GlenGuard FR ripstop fabric feels cotton-soft and broken-in right out of the box, and holds colorfastness like none other
- TunnelFlex™ waistband self-adjusts as you move - the first FR pants with this feature
- Performance wicking action lets your body release moisture naturally
- Dual-certified to NFPA 1975:2019 and NFPA 1977:2016 standards for Stationwear and Wildland Fire Fighting
- High quality finishing details like YKK brass zipper, diamond-gusset crotch, dual needle seam stitching, and GlenGuard pocketing ensure durability and comfort
79% Kermel, 20% Modacrylic, 1% Antistat
NFPA 1975:2019, NFPA 1977:2016
Breathable material offers superior moisture release
(2) Front Quarter Pockets with L-Shaped Opening, (2) Rear Besom-Type Hip Pockets, (1) External Phone Pocket L Rear
Dry Clean For Best Results. Alternate: Machine or Hand Wash, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle. No Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Touch Up With Iron, Low Setting.
Inseam on unhemmed pants measure 35.75".