Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer Tactical Pants with Stretch (8823)
Our most comfortable pant to date, these tactical pants offer Flex- Force fabric with 4-way stretch unlike any other pant. Combines the utmost mobility and comfort with a convenient multi-pocket design and rugged durability.
Some call them ‘stretchy pants' - we're not offended. They're on target. Our FlexForce™ pants are by far the most comfortable pants we make. FlexForce fabric is a unique blend of nylon for abrasion resistance and strength, Lycra for stretch and recovery, and polyester for wicking and comfort. We see pants that have been in the field for several years that are still going strong. The extraordinary fabric is fade and shrink resistant and comes out of the washer and dryer looking and never needs ironing. Four way stretch means it stretches over the knee, for example, and also around it. It moves with the body so well that we use it for bicycle patrol pants as well.
With the indestructible capabilities of the fabric we had to re-design the basic construction to keep up. All seams are double stitched and use heavy-duty thread to make sure the seams last as long as the pants. Combine the utmost mobility and comfort with a convenient 10 multi-pocket design and you may start wearing these pants 24 hours a day.
- FlexForce performance blend of 70% nylon, 22% polyester, and 8% spandex provides superior stretch and comfort for tactical and training activities
- Nylon exterior is rugged and easy care
- Interior wicks away perspiration
- Self-adjusting TunnelFlex™ waistband with silicone shirt gripper beads
- 2 zippered thigh pockets with internal security pockets and pencil pocket/cell phone pocket on right side
- 2 rear hip pockets with angled flaps
- Quarter top pocket with inner cell phone pocket
- Heavy-duty nylon fly zipper with auto-lock slider
- Knife reinforcement on quarter top pockets
- Reinforced knees
Inseam on unhemmed pants measures 37” (regular) and 39.5" (long).