Blauer SuperLight Shell Jacket (9870)
Meet the best in materials technology, brought to a super lightweight hardshell duty jacket. Featuring a double fly storm front, waterproof zippered pockets and side openings for equipment access, and a Napoleon pocket under the storm flap, you'll stay protected and visible. The proven, breathable protection of our Waterproof membrane will keep you dry in all conditions. Extremely lightweight yet durable, with waterproof pocket zippers, side-zip openings for equipment pass-through, and adjustable hook and loop cuffs. The 9870 combines with any modular liner option in Blauer's System Outerwear configuration for custom comfort and warmth.
- Double storm fly front keeps out the rain and wind
- Waterproof zipper hand pockets and side openings for weapon/equipment access
- Napoleon pocket under storm flap provides convenient storage for cell phone or other items
- Snap-down collar helps keep flaps in place for motor officers
- Mic tab on center flap
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
100% Polyester Ripstop with Laminated Waterproof Tricot
Waterproof Seam Tape
Heat Factor Level I - Amp Up Your Heat Factor By Layering; Add a Liner Jacket for Level III - Ultimate Cold Weather Protection
Breathable B.DRY® Membrane for advanced moisture and heat release
2 Angled Front Pockets with Waterproof Bonded Zippers, 1 Hidden Chest Napoleon Pocket
29" Center Back Length (Size M)
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach, do not wring. Tumble dry low, touch up with cool iron.