Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer Responder FR Cargo Shorts with Glenguard (8236)
ResponderFR™ Cargo Shorts are the most comfortable you’ll ever own, with no break-in required, and are dual-certified to both the NFPA 1975:2019 Stationwear standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Our unique wash-and-wear ripstop GlenGuard® fabric is soft to the touch, just like a fine cotton, yet wicks moisture like the best performance fabrics, while being 20% lighter than comparable FR garments. Featuring the TunnelFlex™ waistband (a first for FR uniform shorts,) which self-adjusts to your body as you move, they come with a modern athletic fit and movement-friendly design touches.
GlenGuard also holds its color to washing better than any other FR uniform fabric ever made, and will look as great after 100 washes as the first day you got it. Six pockets hold all your gear, including a low-profile cargo pocket on both sides and a bonus rear cellphone pocket, while the diamond-gusseted crotch gives you unrestricted freedom and range of motion.
Durable YKK brass front zipper closure and other high-quality finishing touches such as pocketing fabric made from GlenGuard and double-needle seam stitching throughout ensure long-term durability, and easy-care home laundering option allows for low-maintenance daily wear while retaining the proud traditional look of a professional uniform.
- GlenGuard FR ripstop fabric feels cotton-soft and broken-in right out of the box, and holds colorfastness like none other
- TunnelFlex™ waistband self-adjusts as you move - the first FR shorts with this feature
- Performance wicking action lets your body release moisture naturally
- Dual-certified to NFPA 1975:2019 and NFPA 1977:2016 standards for Stationwear and Wildland Fire Fighting
- Low-profile cargo pockets hold your gear, bonus cellphone pocket on rear to keep other pockets uncluttered
- High quality finishing details like YKK brass zipper, diamond-gusset crotch, dual needle seam stitching, and GlenGuard pocketing ensure durability and comfort
(2) Front Quarter Pockets with L Shaped Opening, (2) Rear Besom Type Hip Pockets, (2) Side Cargo Patch Pockets with R Side Internal Phone Pocket, (1) Exterior Phone Pocket L Rear
Dry Clean For Best Results. Alternate: Machine or Hand Wash, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle. No Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Touch Up With Iron, Low Setting.