Blauer Mock Turtleneck (8110X)
Our mock turtleneck with wicking performance stretch fabric keeps you warmer and drier in cold weather. The athletic cut allows increased range of motion without bunching. Rib knit collar and cuffs with Lycra®.
Why are Blauer Turtlenecks better? Most consumer and uniform turtlenecks are made with 100% cotton or 50/50 polyester and cotton fibers. They stretch one way around the body only. The all cotton fabrics tend to fade after a few wash cycles and the poly cotton t-necks will exhibit pilling after a few days of wearing.
Blauer turtlenecks are made using an intimate blend of 90% cotton and 10% lycra. The fabric is no melt, no drip when exposed to heat or flames and has four way stretch so you can choose whether you want a loose or a compression fit. The 1 x 1 rib knit collars and cuffs are also blended cotton and lycra and will easily stretch to fit the largest heads. We also reinforce the seams and make them extra long with a slight 'scoop' in back so they always stay tucked.
- Mock neck styling
- Performance blend of cotton and Lycra® with moisture wicking treatment wicks sweat away from your body to keep you warmer and drier in cold weather
- High cotton content is safe for public safety use
- Beefy jersey knit
- Collar and cuffs use the same fabric as the body for true color matching
- Collar and cuffs reinforced with stretch fusible
- interlining for better appearance
- Extra-long tail stays tucked in
- Reinforced shoulder seam
90% Cotton/10% Spandex
Quick-Stretch Tape Reinforcement
Heat Factor Level I - Amp Up Your Heat Factor By Layering
Wicking material offers quick drying and moisture release
Odor control technology stops growth of odor causing bacteria
Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle. No bleach, no softener. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Touch up with steam iron or permanent press.