Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer Gore-Tex SuperShell Jacket (9970)
The subdued version of our durable and protective military inspired SuperShell® is tough yet lightweight. Waterproof, windproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® fabric shell with multiple liner options. Internal security pockets and side openings offer unrestricted equipment access.
SuperShell® has become the gold standard in high performance public safety outerwear, and it just got even better. This durable GORE-TEX® shell jacket now comes with multiple stand alone liner options, all designed for unrestricted movement when combined with SuperShell, which is designed for action with drop shoulders and articulated elbows.
This SuperShell is dark navy with 3M™ Retro-Reflective Ink accents for superior visibility. The strategically located accent patches keep the jacket cleaner and its scooped back gives it a distinctive public safety appearance. Let's face it, there are very few outerwear jackets that look cool and keep you safe. SuperShell set the standard for design excellence and user confidence.
Tactical users swear by this version of SuperShell and what they describe as the “subdued reflective" attributes of the 3M Retro-Reflective Ink accent material. In low or no light conditions it allows SWAT unit members to quickly differentiate their team from the enemy. It will not reflect even low level light unless you are directly behind the source of a bright light. The waterproof breathable protection makes it ideal in hostage or other emergency situations where it may be hours or days before the mission is completed. SuperShell dark navy uses the same 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric and construction as the US military's finest ECWCS combat gear.
Useful features are too numerous to mention. Double storm flap fronts, a high neck collar with chin guard, interior pockets for storage, and hand warmer pockets keep you warm in the cold are just a few. SuperShell uses the most durable 3-layer Gore fabric construction for protection at its best. The hi vis version of this jacket, our Gore-Tex Hi-Vis Supershell Jacket, is certified to ANSI 107:2015 Type P Class III.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric provides comfort and protection in all conditions
- Multiple zip out insulated liner options available (see Enhancement Options)
- 'Subdued reflective' 3M Retro-Reflective Ink allows officers to look discreet during the day and be seen at night
- Zip-in Fleece Jacket, Style #4650
- Zip-in SoftShell Fleece Jacket, Style #4660
- Zip-in Colorblock SoftShell Fleece Jacket, Style #4670
- Zip-in Softshell Hybrid Jacket, Style #4675
- Zip-in SuperLoft Jacket, Style #4690
- Snap on GORE-TEX® Rain Hood, Style #HF9970. Snaps must be ordered on jacket to attach.
- Seams sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape
- Drop shoulder design and articulated elbows for unrestricted movement
- Waterproof zippered cargo hand warmer pockets with flaps and hidden pencil slot
- Interior security pockets are accessed with zippers from under front fly flaps without unzipping front
- Double storm flaps & chin guard cover front zipper
- Side zipper openings for unrestricted access to equipment
- Zippered openings on shoulder patches allow attachment of emblems and provide two additional pockets
- Badge tab
- Elasticized hook-and-loop cuffs
- 30" backlength