Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer B.Dry Response Parka (9848)
Stay warm and dry on emergency calls wearing this high-vis parka designed to meet the needs of public safety professionals.
Standard triple trim reflective and a pathogen-resistant liner compliant with ASTM F 1671 standards make the Response Parka protection in every sense of the word. Lightweight, flexible design creates the perfect combination of comfort and protection.
- Pathogen-resistant B.DRY waterproof, windproof, breathable liner meets ASTM F 1671
- Contrasting 3M Scotchlite™ Crosswalk-design retroreflective striping
- Features specifically designed for public safety professionals
- Side zippers allow easy access to belt-area equipment
- System Outerwear compatible to create a 3-in-1 jacket style
The Response Parka is PPE in every sense. The pathogen resistant ASTM F 1671 B.DRY membrane will keep you dry and comfortable in all conditions. High contrast crosswalk retro-reflective striping helps you be visible in low-light conditions. Specialty responder pockets abound, with upper and lower storage to fit all of your gear. The lightweight flexible shell design allows for year-round use with multiple 3-in-1 insulated lining options that zip into the shell. Blauer's versatile jacket sets the standard in public safety protection.
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material with hi-contrast X-walk pattern
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Drawstring waist
- Zipper access to shell for customization
- Flapped double-entry patch pockets with equipment dividers
- Oversized zippered lower front pockets
- External radio and microphone holders
- Internal security pocket
- Rubberized shoulder patches hold equipment carry straps
- Double storm fly front
- Removable lightweight hood zips into collar
- Compatible with System Outerwear Liner options for below-zero cold protection
- Easy care home laundering