Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer B.Dry Parka (9860)
Waterproof, windproof, and breathable, this rugged Blauer parka offers flexibility and coverage during the colder months. Wear the shell jacket on its own or zip in one of our multiple liner options. Generous storage pockets, hidden reflective material, and more.
- Long parka design and zip in liner feature offer extra warmth in colder weather
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable B.DRY® fabric provides protection from all the elements
- Multiple zip in liner options offer 3-in-1 flexibility
- Designed for maximum freedom of movement with drop shoulders, two-piece sleeves and a generous cut
- Duty enhancements include side zippers to accommodate weapon and radio and allow access to the duty belt, large storage pockets, and hidden reflective material under the cuffs and behind the collar
Some people believe the police parka coat is dead; the victim of global warming. Try telling that to the cop on the beat in Chicago or St Paul, or the ones doing the detail at the ports, airports and football stadiums. There are times, and temperatures, when the only way to stay warm is a longer coat.
Staying warm in cold weather is not easy, but it is mostly common sense. Keep the head covered and insulated, protect the torso and vital organs, and your hands and feet will stay warmer as well. The human body prepares for the worst when the brain or organs get chilled. Not knowing how long the exposure will last, it pulls in blood from the extremities to maintain the core.
A longer coat that covers the kidneys and lower back is the key to surviving those cold outside shifts. Our proprietary Waterproof fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The nylon shell fabric is rugged, professional looking, easy to clean, and will not stiffen or crack in extreme cold weather. You choose the insulation level and type by zipping a variety of softshell fleece or fleece jackets into the parka shell.
- Durable Taslan nylon outer shell fabric with patented breathable printed backcoating
- B.DRY waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric lining
- Seams sealed with thermal tape
- Drop shoulder design for freedom of movement
- Standard customizable pull-down panels (2 in front deploy from upper pockets, 1 in back from yoke)
- Flapped double-entry lower pockets with snap closures
- Upper hanging pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Side zippers with snap tab closures
- Detachable hood with elastic draw cord and collar storage pocket
- Badge tab
- Standard SCOTCHLITETMdeploys from underside of cuffs and under collar
- Pit zippers for access to shell
- 32.5" center back length (SIZE M)