Blauer B.Dry 3-Season Jacket (6120)
Exceptional value for a classic industry jacket. Durable B.DRY® shell fabric provides lightweight waterproof, breathable comfort. Active duty pattern with drop shoulder design. Dual purpose pockets, side zippers, and removable B.WARM® insulated quilted liner.
Blauer jackets have been the go-to police duty jackets for more than 80 years, and the original 3-Season Jacket remains the most commonly used outerwear in the field. Many jackets are designed only to work in a certain range of temperatures, so once the current season ends, you're either be sweltering hot or freezing cold whenever you put it on. We have put our patented technology and innovative thinking to work to create a jacket that can be worn from September through April, meaning you'll have fewer garments to keep track of and spend less on them. You will look and feel like the professional you are in this versatile apparel.
The Blauer B.DRY® 3-Season Jacket has multiple layers purpose-constructed to do more for you. Our removable insulated quilted inner liner provides insulation for cold winter days, while officers retain a professional look by virtue of the Taslan ripstop nylon shell. Both the inner and outer layers use the patented breathable technology that all Blauer dry fit police uniforms employ, so your body can better regulate its temperature on warmer days. And the inner fabric lining is also windproof and waterproof for those blustery, snowy mornings. If you want to extend the use of the liner even further into the spring, just remove the zip-off sleeves!
The two front pockets have both top and side entry to store notepads, hats, pens, weapons and other gear. There's an internal pocket as well if you need to keep something secure. And you don't have to worry about all these features compromising your dexterity, as the drop-shoulder design and two-piece sleeves provide full freedom of movement. We have four color variations of this adaptable jacket, and many people order them for use as EMS winter coats. Have we mentioned that you can machine wash them numerous times while still maintaining their pressed look? It's no wonder why Blauer police duty jackets are still considered the best you can find for public safety work.
- Durable Taslan nylon shell fabric with patented breathable printed backcoating
- B.DRY® waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric lining
- Seams sealed with thermal tape
- Zip-out insulated quilted liner with zip-off sleeves for versatile all-season wear
- Drop shoulder pattern for freedom of movement
- Permanent nylon ripstop lining
- Strong, smooth-sliding YKK zippers throughout
- Inside zippered security pocket
- Side zippers for equipment/weapon access
- Front zipper extends to collar top edge
- Flapped double-entry lower pockets with standard silver “P" uniform buttons (other buttons optional)
- 2-piece sleeves for better fit
- Military style epaulets with standard silver “P" uniform buttons
- Badge tab
- 26" long
Shell: 100% Taslanized Nylon (3.6 oz/yd), Lining: 100% Nylon B.DRY®
Waterproof Coated Taslan Nylon
Waterproof Seam Tape
Heat Factor Level II - Advanced Cold Weather Protection - Go Extreme with Additional Layering Systems
Breathable B.DRY® Membrane for advanced moisture and heat release
(2) Two-Way Opening Patch Pockets with Fleece Handwarmer Lining
25.5" Back Length (Size M, Reg Length)