Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer 4-Pocket 100% Cotton Pants (8250W)
This 100% cotton women's station pant is NFPA certified and the perfect option for a naturally-fitting fire uniform pant. Classic 4 pocket styling gives a crisp, uniform appearance.
- Heavy-duty 15 oz “no fade" fabric holds its color for dozens of washes and requires no ironing
- Cotton waistband with back spot elastic, 2 bead silicone shirt grip and snap closure
- Certified to NFPA 1975 (2019 Edition),Grant Eligible
- Relaxed fit for freedom of movement
- Silicone crease retention process
- Front quarter pocket styling
- Heavy-duty brass zipper with auto-lock slider
- Split-seam allows for custom tailoring
- Extra-strength tandem-needle seat seam
- 8215W is 6-pocket version
- 8241W is shorts version
100% Polyester Ripstop (6.6 oz) with mechanical stretch
Durable Water Repellent Coating
FlexRS offers highly breathable performance to release moisture and heat fast.
Odor control technology stops growth of odor causing bacteria
2 Front "L" pockets, 2 Rear Hip Pockets, 2 Side Cut-In Pockets with interior magazine pocket on L side and interior phone pocket on R side, 1 Rear Phone Pocket on L side
37" (REG) Inseam with 9.5" Front Rise; 39.5" (TALL) Inseam with 11.25" Front Rise
Do not use fabric softener. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Steam iron delicate if needed for touch up. Do not Dry Clean.
Inseam on unhemmed pants measure 35.75".