Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
5.11 Tactical Women's TACLITE® EMS Pant (64369)
Our EMS Pants are engineered with features, comfort, and performance you won’t find anywhere else. Available in a polyester/cotton twill or our Taclite® ripstop, treated with Teflon™ finish for stain and soil resistance, the EMS Pant and Short feature compartmentalized cargo pockets, secondary cargo pockets at the calf, and double-time belt loops for enhanced accessory anchorage. The reinforced knees accept kneepads, and a self-adjusting waist and gusseted construction ensure comfort and mobility. It’s an unbeatable setup. UPF 50.
- 65% polyester/ 35% cotton Taclite® ripstop, 6.2-oz., Teflon™ finish
- Enhanced comfort, range of motion, and storage options
- Extra pockets sized and placed for EMS use
- 6.2 oz. polyester/ cotton TACLITE® ripstop fabric
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Double-reinforced seat and knees
- Internal knee pad ready
- Thigh-mounted cargo pockets with internal compartments
- Calf cargo pockets
- Double-time belt loops
- Web strap
- Teflon® finish
- YKK® zippers
- Prym® snaps
- Regular = 31" / Long = 35"
WOMEN'S BOTTOMS SIZE CHART
Regular = 5'5 - 5'7", Tall = 5'8 - 5'11".
Use your chest, arm length and neck measurements to determine the proper size for tops and outerwear; use your waist measurement (where you wear your pants) for bottoms and belts.