Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
5.11 Tactical Valiant Duty Jacket (48153)
Built on a 5-in-1 platform, the Valiant Duty Jacket consists of a high-performance shell and a removable matching softshell jacket that works as a standalone jacket or converts to a vest (also available separately). The outer-shell is waterproof, bloodborne pathogen-resistant* and features chest, forearm, internal, and hand-warmer pockets. The jacket also offers hidden mic loops and ID panels, a detachable hood, and our Quixip® System for rapid access to a concealed firearm.
All end users will need to assess the specific hazards in their workplace in order to determine the appropriate types and levels of personal protective clothing and equipment that they might need. To maintain proper performance, 5.11® products must be maintained in accordance with the care instructions on the product label.
- Outer jacket: 100% nylon plain weave hardshell 2.5L, 5.0-oz., DWR & BBP
- Inner jacket: 100% polyester plain weave face with micro fleece backer, 3L softshell, 7.3-oz., DWR
- 10K/6K waterproof/breathable rating
- Shell fabric is fabric is Blood Borne Pathogen resistant
- Fully seam sealed
- One-way center front zipper with external storm flaps and internal chin guard
- Adjustable hood rolls into collar or can be detached
- Left/right chest zipper pockets
- Removable pull out panels at left/right chest and upper back body
- Left/right mic loops concealed under pull out panel flaps
- Left/right lower sleeve stash pockets
- Articulated sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- Side seam Quixip® system for internal access and venting
- Hand zipper pockets
- Adjustable hem with internal shock cord system
- Epaulette kit
- 5.11[+] embroidery at outer jacket left cuff tab
- Warm and breathable removable inner fleece jacket
- 12 pockets
- Classic fit
MEN'S TOPS SIZE CHART
Short = 5'3 - 5'7 1/2", Regular = 5'8 - 6' 1/2", Tall = 6'1 - 6'3", Tall sizes have 2" added to body and sleeve length. *Arm length refers to your actual arm length, not the garment’s sleeve length.
Using measuring tape, measure your body (not over clothing) and refer to diagram as a guide. If you fall between sizes, order the Smaller size for a tighter fit or the Larger size for a looser fit.