- 6.14 oz. polyester/cotton TACLITE® ripstop fabric
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal grip panel keeps your shirt tucked
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- Cargo pockets, covert thigh pockets, flashlight pocket
- Teflon® finish for moisture, soil, and stain-resistance
- Professional, functional, hot-weather PDU® Cargo pants
- Durable and lightweight for everyday, all-day wear
- Extra pockets sized for tactical use
- Permanent military crease
- Unhemmed design
- YKK® zippers
- Prym® snaps
Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
5.11 Tactical TACLITE® PDU® Cargo Class- B Pant (74371)
The TACLITE® PDU® Class-B Cargo Pants are engineered to deliver high performance in harsh, hot-weather patrol environments, and are made from lightweight TACLITE® ripstop fabric, perfect for everyday, all-day wear.
MEN'S BOTTOMS SIZE CHART
Short = 5'3 - 5'7 1/2", Regular = 5'8 - 6' 1/2", Tall = 6'1 - 6'3".
Use your chest, arm length and neck measurements to determine the proper size for tops and outerwear; use your waist measurement (where you wear your pants) for bottoms and belts.