Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
5.11 Tactical Stryke® PDU® Class A Pant (74426)
Elegant enough for your dress uniform but functional enough for duty wear, the 5.11 Stryke® PDU® Class A Pant takes high performance uniform wear to the next level.
- 6.76 oz. Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric
- Covert side seam pockets
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in
- Unhemmed design
- Integrates with existing 5.11® ripstop PDU® uniforms
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Bartacking at all stress points
- Permanent military creases
- Professional flat front design
- Teflon® coating repels stains, soil, and liquids
MEN'S BOTTOMS SIZE CHART
Short = 5'3 - 5'7 1/2", Regular = 5'8 - 6' 1/2", Tall = 6'1 - 6'3".
Use your chest, arm length and neck measurements to determine the proper size for tops and outerwear; use your waist measurement (where you wear your pants) for bottoms and belts.