Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
5.11 Tactical Mens Stryke Class A PDU Twill Short Sleeve Shirt (71405)
5.11 Stryke® PDU® Class A Twill Shirt delivers comfort, durability, and high-performance utility in any field environment. Crafted from our Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch twill fabric, featuring triple-needle stitching, bartacking at key seams and stress points, a Teflon™ finish for stain and soil resistance, and sturdy melamine buttons, this shirt is built to last. It’s also built to work. The Stryke PDU® Shirt offers a camera/radio loop, pass-through wire access, a badge tab, epaulettes and chest pockets with pen guides. The permanent creasing and zip closure means the shirt maintains a crisp, professional profile. UPF 50. Durable. Functional. Professional.
- 78% polyester/ 22% cotton mechanical stretch Flex-Tac® twill, 5.8-oz., Teflon™ finish
- Collar Stays inserted into collar point for a professional look
- Inner collar stand 100% nylon taffeta
- 22L Melamine buttons at center front and chest pockets
- Center front placket with hidden #3 coil zipper
- Internal badge support strap is attached to wearer's left upper chest
- Scalloped chest pocket flaps with hook and loop closure, pen slot on both pockets Standard military sewn creases at front and back body (5 total)
- Mic cord management access at both side seams
- Shirt tail hem
- Epaulette, camera/radio loop, badge tag, and badge support strip in attached kit
- Regular fit
MEN'S TOPS SIZE CHART
Short = 5'3 - 5'7 1/2", Regular = 5'8 - 6' 1/2", Tall = 6'1 - 6'3", Tall sizes have 2" added to body and sleeve length. *Arm length refers to your actual arm length, not the garment’s sleeve length.
Using measuring tape, measure your body (not over clothing) and refer to diagram as a guide. If you fall between sizes, order the Smaller size for a tighter fit or the Larger size for a looser fit.