Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
5.11 Tactical Company Pant 2.0 (74508)
Under pressure, close to the heat, the Company Pant 2.0 helps you stay focused and ready. Designed with proven, station-ready features, this pant is certified to NFPA 1975 (2019 edition). It’s constructed with a TOUGH COTTON™ finished twill and stitched with heat-resistant Firefly™ thread from top to bottom. Last but not least, the self-adjusting waistband with gripper tape helps keep your shirt tucked in, even if everything else around you is coming unhinged.
- 100% cotton, twill, 7.8-oz, Tough Cotton™ finish
- NFPA 1975 (2019) certified
- Self-adjusting waistband with gripper tape
- 4 pockets
- Firefly™ thread used throughout
- YKK® Nomex® zipper with locking slider at front fly
- Metal Prym® 5.11 logo snap with extra strong grip
- 4 hole melamine buttons that won’t melt, burn, or crack, attached by cross tacking
- Any and all repairs and alterations must be performed by 5.11 or an authorized service representative
MEN'S BOTTOMS SIZE CHART
Short = 5'3 - 5'7 1/2", Regular = 5'8 - 6' 1/2", Tall = 6'1 - 6'3".
Use your chest, arm length and neck measurements to determine the proper size for tops and outerwear; use your waist measurement (where you wear your pants) for bottoms and belts.