Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Phenix Technology TC1 Traditional Composite Firefighter Helmet
Phenix Technology Inc.’s Traditional Composite helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Phenix’s traditional composite models interface with any SCBA mask. Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards. Specs:
· High temperature compression molded composite shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
· American made brass eagle finial
· High temperature thermoplastic dome
· Closed cell energy impact cap
· Exclusive Phenix suspension liner including custom comfort pad (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". If necessary, other sizing available upon request.
· Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” detachable earlaps
· Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman's slide, quick release or combination)
· NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (ESS FirePro or ATAC)
· Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
· Brim trim with D-ring on the rear brim
· Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA standards
Phenix helmets provide the highest levels of safety, comfort, and quality. Not only does wearing a Phenix makes firefighting and emergency response more comfortable but it also adds a sense of relief knowing it is the most reliable helmet available today. For over 45 years, Phenix Fire helmets have kept heroes safe around the world; including many of our own family. Phenix's desire to provide the safest products has made us a well-recognized industry leader in safety headwear. All Phenix helmet models are built to meet or exceed OSHA or NFPA 1971 standards.
Ratchet Retro-Fit Kit installed on a TL2
|Ratchet Retrofit Kit:
If your helmet is equipped with the exclusive Phenix nape strap suspension, you can easily install the retro fit kit to turn your suspension into a ratchet adjustment. We can install the retrofit; however, we have created a step by step video if you would like to do it yourself.
Custom comfort Pad installed
on the headband of a TL-2
|Custom Comfort Pad:
Add the custom comfort pad to the headband of your suspension for extra comfort. This upgrade can easily be removed for washing.
|Deluxe Comfort Package:
Our Deluxe Comfort Package suspension upgrade kit includes a comfort pad, crown cap, and ratchet cover made of protected leather. The set is easy to install and will outlast any of the other parts. The items are scratch and water resistant, and very durable and easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp cloth. All parts can also be ordered separately.
**OSHA MODELS CANNOT BE RETROFITTED TO NFPA ONCE THEY LEAVE THE MANUFACTURERS WAREHOUSE