Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Blauer Women's TenX EMT Pants (8829W)
This EMT pant combines features like our self-adjusting TunnelFlex™ waistband and EMT-redesigned side cargo pockets (making it easy to remove a stethoscope, even while kneeling) with our Supercharged Cotton Ripstop fabric which has a water resistant finish and is super fade-resistant. TenX™ EMS Pants are quick drying and will repel liquids while still being breathable and comfortable.
The athletic fit, specifically engineered for mobility and function, is built to take the stress of everyday wear at all levels of operation. They feature a diamond gusset crotch, articulated knees, highback waistband, quick-access upper L pockets, and small lower-leg pockets for gloves are among the other EMS features. Silicone shirt grip inside the waistband keeps your shirts tucked all day. Demand nothing less than the best.
- Liquid-repellant DWR finish on fade-resistant Supercharged Cotton Ripstop fabric helps shield against fluids
- EMT-designed cargo pockets allow removal of stethoscope while kneeling, carry gear including trauma shears more efficiently
- Self-adjusting TunnelFlex™ waistband moves with you as you do your work
- Tough construction made to take the stress of everyday, long-shift wear
- Diamond gusseted crotch for comfort
- Highback waistband prevents tailbone-area exposure when kneeling or bent over
- Quick-access upper "L" pockets are perfect for rescue knife carry
- Lower leg pockets for gloves or other small supplies
- Silicone shirt grip inside waistband keeps shirt tucked in
Inseam on unhemmed pants measure 35.75".