Shipping Time For This Product:
Ships Directly From Manufacturer, Fulfillment Time Dependent on Manufacturer
Phenix Technology First Due Structural Fire Helmet
Trusted by many departments for over 48 years, the Phenix First Due structural fire helmet provides all the protection you want and need while keeping your long-term health in mind. The safest firefighting helmet is the one you keep on your head. Since it is the lightest structural NFPA 1971 compliant helmet, boasting a low center of gravity and central balance, it is less likely to create the neck and upper back fatigue so many are used to during long incidents. Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards.
*If ordering a face shield as pictured, the maximum shield size you will be able to order is 3.5".
*All FIRST DUE helmet models include" Phenix thermoplastic injection molded shell, impact cap, Nomex postman slide chinstrap, and lime-yellow reflective 1"X4" strips, unless otherwise noted.
The First Due Structural contemporary helmets have been designed to give superior head safety protection with the comfort and wear-ability that has always distinguished the First Due Firefighter helmet line. These helmets offer a well-balanced and lightweight system which provides maximum protection for the user.
- High-temperature thermoplastic shell
- Closed-cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 1/2" to 7 3/4". If necessary, extra small and extra-large liners are available upon request.
- Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8" detachable earlaps provide ear/neck protection
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman's slide or combination)
- NFPA compliant goggles (ESS FirePro or ATAC with retainers or long strap)
- Attachment kit for goggle retainer attachment (screw knob or ESS Snap On/Off)
- Four 3M lime-yellow reflective 1"x4" strips
- Standard colors: Red, white, blue, orange, yellow, and black
- Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards
Ratchet Retro-Fit Kit installed on a TL2
|Ratchet Retrofit Kit:
If your helmet is equipped with the exclusive Phenix nape strap suspension, you can easily install the retro fit kit to turn your suspension into a ratchet adjustment. We can install the retrofit; however, we have created a step by step video if you would like to do it yourself.
Custom comfort Pad installed
on the headband of a TL-2
|Custom Comfort Pad:
Add the custom comfort pad to the headband of your suspension for extra comfort. This upgrade can easily be removed for washing.
||Deluxe Comfort Package:
Our Deluxe Comfort Package suspension upgrade kit includes a comfort pad, crown cap, and ratchet cover made of protected leather. The set is easy to install and will outlast any of the other parts. The items are scratch and water resistant, and very durable and easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp cloth. All parts can also be ordered separately.
**OSHA MODELS CANNOT BE RETROFITTED TO NFPA ONCE THEY LEAVE THE MANUFACTURERS WAREHOUSE